To combat the spread of the coronavirus known as COVID-19, President Trump endorsed the
use of Telehealth services during this pandemic to decrease the load on hospitals for minor
issues. For pennies a day, you can have access to a licensed provider to address your medical needs that can be addressed via video conferencing or
messaging a specialist.
What is a virtual urgent care visit?
Access to a Licensed Physician or Health Care Provider From Your Phone
We know you may have concerns, and we’re here for you. If you think you’ve been exposed, our doctors are available 24/7 over video to help evaluate your risk and can prescribe the COVID-19 test for suspected cases. . If you’re looking for an expert opinion, our doctors can answer any questions related to the virus or your overall health concerns. We are available to help you cope during this difficult time of a world pandemic that is unprecedent
When should you use Telemedicine?
• If you cannot reach your primary care physician
• If you need a short-term prescription refill
• If you have young children and are unable to see a doctor
• If it’s after your doctors normal business hours
• When you’re on vacation or traveling away from home
• If you have a specific health-related question
• If you’re not sure you need to go to an urgent care center or ER
• If you cannot afford to take time off of work
• As a higher-quality, lower cost alternative to walk-in clinics